Monday, February 8, 2010

What I've been working on

Once I told my grandma I was bored. She said, "That's silly. I've never been bored a day in my life." I'd like to someday meet my grandmother at 12-years-old and ask her if that is true, but in the mean time, here's what I've been upto.


One white sweater, baby-side, because I don't have the patience to do more. This is the part where I get to sew the pieces together.


Day four of my sourdough bread project.This bread took a week and ten hours to make. It's a good thing I have plenty of time. Matt told me this morning that it tasted like it was worth it.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Leslie@leserleeslovesandhobbies said...

If ever you are bored, please, give me a call. I would love to hang out. We could do crafty things together, I just bought hair clips today to make some bows and other such things for Abigail.

Lorraine said...

Have you seen the "Bread in Five Minutes a Day" books? They have Artesan and Healthy. It looks really, really interesting. No knead. Keep in your fridge. Make a loaf of anything you want.