Between Matt and I, we have about 8 pair of scissors. (On a good day, there are no scissors between us.) We live in a 2 bedroom, 1&1/2 bath apartment.. You'd think with so many scissors and so little space, we'd always be able to find a pair. But alas, when I have something to cut out, the only scissors I find handy are my sewing scissors. That pair seems to be the most available at any given time in any given room. Good thing my mother taught me better than that, and I am morally against using sewing scissors for anything besides sewing.I think most of them are in the kitchen . . . don't ask me why.


1 comment:
What is with that??!!?? It is so true for me both now and growing up. Tons of scissors and none anywhere to be found. Don't get it. But I remember my mother always getting after me when she found me using her sewing scissors on paper. :) Glad other people have the same problem.
Post a Comment