I'm not a cook. I've learned a lot about cooking in the last couple of years from my awesome cosin at Perry's Plate, like 1. don't be afraid to try something new, 2. look up the ingredent names when your'e not sure what they are, and 3. you can always change it up and make it different if you don't like the results. Oh, and I learned to roll out dough with oily hands instead of floury ones. 9 times out of 10 it makes my bread more fabulous.
So, last night when I made a wonderful Lemon Chicken recipe that turned out to be more than I expected, I thought for sure I had printed it off from Ms. Perry's Blog. But alas, I can't find the recipe now. It was lovely though, and although I don't think it's hers, I'm giving her credit for inspiring me to make it.
When I figure out where I got it from, I'll share it will all of you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Aw, Sar. *blush* I don't think you got that from me, but I'm flattered. And I think you should post it because I like chickens and lemons together.
Thanks for teaching me how to make bread. The first bread I ever made was the French bread that you guys make all the time.
Post a Comment