Thursday, February 25, 2010

Lemon Chicken

I found it!!!

Here is the lovely link for this luscious lemon chicken.

I like it for the following reasons:

1) It has a spicy kick, but it's not too spicy.
2) It's so easy to make.
3) It doesn't include instant lemon pudding mix.
4) I bet you all the ingredient are in your house right now.
5) I bet you can change the ingredient a little to make this any flavor of chicken you want.

Things I changed:

1) I didn't have lemons, so I just used lemon juice.
2) I didn't have coconut oil (but I wish I did). Instead, I used canola oil and then poured coconut milk on top as the chicken cooked.
3) I had rice vinegar, but I think you could use regular vinegar and add a little bit of sugar. Next time, I'm going to use a little less than the recipe calls for. Mine came out a little on the vinegary side. But it was still very good.

No comments: