I have to start by saying, I haven't read any of the Twilight Saga all the way through. As a librarian I had lots of opportunities to skim, read reviews, and talk to everyone about them. I know the whole storyline, but don't care to actually read the entire series.
Now, the movies on the other hand, I find very entertaining.
Now, the movies on the other hand, I find very entertaining.

So entertaining that when my friend invited me to see New Moon, I couldn't pass her up. So three of us (and Jill, she made four) went to the late show.
The lady in front of us was a little annoyed by the noise we were making. But Jill wasn't the problem. We were just discussing who was cuter, Edward or Jacob.
Jill wasn't impressed though. She slept through the whole thing, except the wolf fights. Those scared her a little.


3 comments:
Funny.
Also, not to beg or anything, but I could handle another picture of baby Jill soon-ish :)
Right now is the BEST time to see movies...so have fun attending while she will sleep right through!
I love it. Ellen's first movie was Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. She slept. The movie scared me.
Post a Comment