Sunday, December 13, 2009

One Year Later

President Monson said, "Choose your love; love your choice."
A year ago today, Matt and I got married in the Idaho Falls LDS Temple.



12 months of love and learning later,

We've learned that love takes patience, long suffering, kindness, meekness, and a willingness to say you're sorry.

We've also learned that loving someone this much bring more joy and peace, happiness and laughter to your life than anything else.
I am so excited to spend more years learning these things over and over again!


I love you Matt. Happy anniversary!

5 comments:

the ginabean said...

Well THAT year went by fast, didn't it?! Crazy! Happy anniversary, you two!

Mandi said...

Happy Anniversary! I didn't realize how cold it must have been for you two until I saw all the snow in your pictures. :)

And now you have a sweet baby girl to share your love! Awwwwwww...

Cassie said...

Happy anniversary. Isn't it great to be stuck with your best friend forever.

tracy said...

Happy Anniversary Sarah and Matt! Your pictures are gorgeous. How are things going with Jill?

Leslie@leserleeslovesandhobbies said...

How did I miss my birthday? Here I was thinking today was December 9th, but according to your blog, which I believe was posted yesterday, it's at least December 13th. Hmmmm, oh well. Really though, I know how you did it, but I still find it funny.