Monday, December 28, 2009

10 Below and Ready to Go

Or . . . how we dress in the winter up north.

First you start with a long sleved onsie. I like this one with mitten hands, just in case I forget her other mittens.


Then you add long pants and socks. The pants don't have to be too long. Let's face it, 20 inches doesn't leave you much to cover. Thanks Aunt Debbie for these super cute butterfly pants.



Then you add the fleese suit. Almost all Jills cloths are pink and lime green, so it's easy to match.


Last, and most important, one cute hat!


Okay Mama, we're ready to roll.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Dave and Sharon Barrus said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mandi said...

Too cute--I love little girl things! awwww...

Ellen said...

She is seating up so straight. I
love the pictures. Thanks