I was going to ask the same question as Mandi. And, what else are you making? LaDawn checked out our books on Monday and she wants to see Jill. Also, it's great to have "days" when you are a SAH mom. I'm still working on implementing that, but Wednesday is Laundry Day here. It has helped a lot. One, I don't procrastinate the laundry like I do other chores, and two, it gives me something to look forward to. I know that I will do laundry on Wednesdays, so I don't have to sit around wondering what to do. I already know.
3 comments:
Are these home-made nursing pads? If they are, I would love to know how they're working for you. If you like them, I totally want to make some!
I was going to ask the same question as Mandi. And, what else are you making? LaDawn checked out our books on Monday and she wants to see Jill. Also, it's great to have "days" when you are a SAH mom. I'm still working on implementing that, but Wednesday is Laundry Day here. It has helped a lot. One, I don't procrastinate the laundry like I do other chores, and two, it gives me something to look forward to. I know that I will do laundry on Wednesdays, so I don't have to sit around wondering what to do. I already know.
Didn't even know you were pregnant, let alone had a baby. What a jerk I am.
Congrats! She's beautiful.
Post a Comment