Let's play the foot game. After the usual hight and weight statictics, the first thing my mom asked was "Who's feet does she have?"
Funny questions, but totally my family's style.
So here we go:
Funny questions, but totally my family's style.
So here we go:
A.
C.
You can decide which sets of toes look the most alike, and which is the odd set out.
Bonus points if you can identify the owners of each foot . . . umm, that shouldn't be too hard.
Bonus points if you can identify the owners of each foot . . . umm, that shouldn't be too hard.



7 comments:
She has her momma's feet.
Jackson feet. Just like Emily's. :)
a=Jill
b=Matt
c=Sarah
Jill's feet are like Matt's. See her big toe and the toe next to it...just like Matt's. See her pinky and how it is angled in a little, just like Matt's. See the middle two and how they are scrunched...just like Matt's.
I love it. And I recognize those toes. Jack actually wanted me to ask the dr. if our kids' toes were okay.
Wow, she has Jackson feet for sure! B got my family's feet, but Blake got the long Jackson finger and toes. And eyes. And hair. She's pretty much all Jackson.
I think the long toes (c) are Sarah's. They look like Mike's. And I think that Matt has the shorter toes that match Jill's. Are you going to give us the correct answer so I can know I am right?
She's got her Daddy's feet. :)
Post a Comment