Our doubles team will become a three-some in November. We're very excited to announce the quick approach of our little girl. (90% sure we're not announcing a boy, but if things change, we'll be just as excited, and of course let you know.)Here are some odds and ends for everyone:
I'm 22 weeks along. (That about 41/2 months.)
I feel great (most of the time).
We're about 90% sure we're having a girl.
We have a list of names about a mile long.
My doctor says November 17th is the red letter day to look forward to.


17 comments:
I was just thinking the other day of calling you to find out if you knew what you were having...
She's going to be gorgeous!
Yay, i'm soo happy for you guys.
It was so fun to see you the other day. -You are very cute pregnant and I am super excited for you guys. :)
Congrats! That is so exciting you two!
Congratulations! I almost asked you about that last week when I saw you. (But you still look pretty small, so I didn't dare.) You'll be a great mom!
I can't believe you didn't tell me before. You probably knew already that day we were talking, huh! Cool, I'm way excited for you, and that you are having a little baby girl!
Congratulations!! So exciting!! You will be great parents.
Congrats again! We are excited to see her. Not sure when that will be, but it will be exciting!
Oh, and that swim suit top in that picture is a shades swimsuit. My mom got it for me when she was in Utah a while back. Shades was having a huge warehouse sale and she went crazy and bought swimsuits for her daughers. Oh, and it does have a bottom. I just wasn't feeling it that day.
That is really exciting!! Congrats. We are so happy for you. I bet you read to her every night:)
WOOOHHOOO!!! Congratulations. She is going to be soooo beautiful.
Mindi :)
yippee!!
Wow Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you two. Yay!
Congratulations!
ok I knew this forever ago, I could totally tell when I saw you in the library but I didn't want to say anything. Congrats girl!!!! (but i'm not surprised)
Oh my word, I can't believe I did not know this!!! But congrats! This is very very exciting!
CONGRATULATIONS! Oh, how exciting! Yes, yes, keep us all posted!
I am just catching up on my bloggin...congrats!!! I am so excited for you!
Post a Comment