
Remember the last time I talked about me and Basketball? Well, I'm happy to announce that I've made some improvement.
I now know what the key is and that you might not be able to stand there for more than 3 seconds. I know that 3 point shots are cool, but inside shots win a game. I know it's not okay to hit someones arm while their shooting the ball. Bad, very bad!
I also know how to run a score board and time clock, how to hit the buzzer for a substitution, and that the UNC Tar-heals are officially the best college team in the nation for two years running.
All thank to my wonderful husband and his hobbies.


3 comments:
And he must be so proud! :) You've come a long way, Sarah!
I don't know that much about basketball either and I even played on a church ball team. Needless to say we didn't win many games!! haha! Have you watched masterpiece theaters wuthering heights I just bought it off amazon but I'm worried I won't like it? let me know.
I love Baskett Ball! Glad you are learning more about it. :)
Post a Comment