Yesterday, Matt and I had some friends over to BBQ on our new grill and decorate Easter Eggs. I love Easter, and I especially love eating very colorful hard boiled eggs on Easter Morning. So, we invited some people over and had burgers and played games and colored eggs. Matt was emphatic that coloring eggs was something that only kids do, so it was the perfect opportunity for me to invite over my friend Emily and her three boys. We had so much fun. This year I just made dye from food coloring, boiled water, and vinegar. The burgers were great, the eggs were every colorful, and a good time was had by all.Egg dye recipe:
1/2 cup boiling water
1 tsp vinegar
as much color as you want to put in. (at least 10 drops of your of your main color if you're mixing)


1 comment:
What fun! It's been years since I last decorated an Easter egg...sad! Looks like I'll be getting together with some friends Tues evening to remedy the situation :)
Post a Comment