Friday, March 5, 2010

Re-arranging

This week for Family Night, Matt and I did some re-arraning. We shuffed things around in the computer room/study/spare bedroom/sewing room/nursery in order to fit in yet another piece of furnature, a dresser for Jill's cloths and supplies.

That will be nice, but the real reason for the change is actully this . . .

Our new dresser.

Surprisingly, the CR/S/SBR/SR/N looks better and more open (all be it, fuller) in the new arrangement. I'm pleased with how it turned out, and with how pacient my wonderful husband was with me as we moved and removed different things. AND I'm pleased as punch to have enough drawer space in our room for all my love's t-shirts.

2 comments:

Leslie@leserleeslovesandhobbies said...

You guys need a house. Are you looking at all? P.S. It was great to see you the other night. Jill is quite the sweetheart.

Emily M said...

Fun! That's what I need to do with our WHOLE house. There is not enough room here for another person and all her gear.