Sunday, March 21, 2010

Give me a C


At our house C is for cookie. That's what I sing everytime I put a Cookie Monster diaper on little bit. But to day C is for cookie and for Chelsea. Happy birthday Chelsea. Here are some cookies for your birthday. I wish I could be there and make them for you.
Peanut Butter Rolo Cookies
1 cup sugar
1 cup powdered sugar
1 cup shortning
1 cup peanut butter
2 eggs
2 cups flour
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 teasoppns baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 package of Rolo chocolates (about13)
1. Mix all ingredients together except rolos
2. When dough is mixed well, take a small amount, flatten out in hand and place a rolo in the middle. Close the dough around to form a ball.
3. Place on ungreased cookie sheet and bake at 350 for 12 minutes. Let cool before eating.

3 comments:

Leslie@leserleeslovesandhobbies said...

These are really tasty in chocolate cookie form too. I love Rolos!

Dave & Chels said...

Mmm, PB are some of my favorite ones! Thanks for the post, we love you guys!

Mary said...

It's like FRIGID in Texas in October. I definitely need something to keep my little head and ears warm. :)

Love you!