Option A) The Mercy Watson Series by Kate DiCamillo. Oh my goodness. This is really funny. It's about a family that owns a pig as a pet and the funny thing she does and their funny neighbors. My favorite so far is "Mercy Watson Fights Crime."
Option B) The Stories Julian Tells by Ann Cameron. Here you have a classic!! I love this book and it's sequal. I loved it when I was 7 and I still love it now that I'm . . . well, never mind. It's about Julian, of course, and the funny funny stories he tells his sister.
Option C) Cowgirl Kate and Cocoa by Erica Silverman. Do you love Horses? I think you do. You will love Kate and Cocoa. Cocoa talks!!!! It doesn't get any better than that."What's so good about these options?," you ask. Well, They're short, they're funny, and there are more where these came from. That's what is so good about them.
Happy Birthday Cheri



No comments:
Post a Comment