Friday, November 13, 2009

New Team Recruit

Introducing

Jill Svedin

Born: November 9, 2009 (one week early, but not a day late)
7lb 7oz
20in long
almost red hair . . . after further review, light brown
eyes: beautiful; color undetermined

She is practically perfect in every way. We are the luckiest parents ever.

After only 5 days she has already become the MVP of the year. What can we say. She's a natural born pro at everything she does.

7 comments:

Susannah said...

Oh yeah!!!!!! I have been waiting for you to post something on this! She is just BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Congrats to the both of you.

the ginabean said...

Look how cute she is! Awwww!

I definitely see some Matthew in her in that bottom picture...

Congrats, Svedin's!

Mandi said...

How adorable! I can't wait to cuddle and coo over this bundle of joy! And I would be honored to hear your birth story, if you want to share. :)

Congratulations!

Rebecca J said...

Lovely! She looks like her daddy. :) Get some sleep soon!

Leslie@leserleeslovesandhobbies said...

Well, that explains everything. I guess she came early. Blogger hasn't been updating your blog on mine. Grrrrr. We would come and visit, but Abigail woke up with a fever of 102 this morning, so visits aren't happening for a while. I will call you when we are healthy.

Stacy said...

Congratulations! What a precious little girl!

tracy said...

Oh! She is so beautiful!!! I am thrilled for you and Matt! What do you need most? Food? Snacks? A great book? Massage? Cleaning? Something else? Let me know...