Saturday, November 14, 2009

Game Day(s)

I thought I'd put up the highlights of Jill's arrival. This will not be a play by play of the birth. or a commentary of how I feel about any birthing practices. If you are interested in that sort of thing, you'll have to give me a personal call or visit, and maybe even offer some sort of baked goods.

After a long day of church and fun with family and friends, Matt and I took an unexpected trip to the hospital around 11:00pm. We waited the night out there, and then I was induced Monday morning at 8:30. Jill made her star appearance at 5:24 pm Monday evening, and we hung out to recover until Wednesday.


Matt, Jill, and I got home Wednesday afternoon around 1:30, just in time for lunch and naps.

7 comments:

Kathryn Cooper said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Right on my birthday! She's beautiful!! Congratulations!!

Devin and Andrea said...

Oh she is soooo cute!!! Way to go.. I would love to talk to you about your birthing story...When you feel up to it, and are not overwhelmed, give me a call or a text and we can chat...And i could give you some baked goodies next time i see you. She is so beautiful!

Krystal said...

She really is beautiful...especially for a brand-new newborn! What lovely little features she has! Congratulations!

Marcie said...

Oh Sarah! She is beautiful!!

Cassie said...

She's so beautiful. :)

A Harlow said...

Congrats that is so exciting I can't wait till we have our own! So are you adjusting to being a mom okay, I am a little bit worried about that for myself. Anyhow she is beautiful hope you are having a good Thanksgiving.