Jill Loves Swings! She loves swings more than this picture shows. But isn't it a beautiful picture with the crab-apple blossoming right behind her and the sky so blue and the grass so very green?
Let's start over . . .
Jill Loves Swings! All Jill wants to do when she goes to the park is Swing. Jill's whole heart sings when she is swinging. She gets so excited about swinging that when she sees swings at a park she has to stop on the spot and shout, "WOW!" as loudly as possible. Jill can swing for 30 mintues straight and still want to swing for more. She has to be reminded that her arms are tired and that there are snacks to want to leave the swings.


3 comments:
How super cute, Addie hates swings with a passion I try though because I think they are super cute to see kids in them. I love love your pics, she is adorable. And Yes I love that first pic. :)
I love it!
She is so cute.
Post a Comment