Monday night, Mom began to decline very quickly. We gave her what she needed to be comfortable and stayed close. After a day of whispering our love to Mom she drifted into sleep and passed away peacefully at 8:00 PM, Tuesday night.
I love each of you and want to thank you for your sweet words of comfort. We will miss Mom very much. For anyone who is in town, we are having an visitation at Oakcrest Funeral Home Thursday night from 6-8 PM; the funeral will be at the local LDS church at 10 AM Friday morning with a grave side service to follow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
I'm so sorry Sarah! Know that you and your family will be in my prayers!
Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I am so glad that I had the privilege of knowing your mom. We love you!
{{{{{{{{{{Sarah}}}}}}}}}
Love you so much...praying for you to feel the peace that God provides.
We love you all. I'm guessing Matthew will be there soon, if not already, and that will be a blessing, I'm sure.
Love you, Sarah! Thanks for letting us know. Hang in there.
Praying that you and your family will know the peace and comfort that only God can give.
Post a Comment