Although there were some days when I felt like it, here is photo evidence that I didn't come home from Texas in July and spend the next 5 months in bed.
At the end of July we went on a family trip to Yellow Stone.

In August we decided to get at least one camping trip in. We went up to Meadow Lake. Beautiful!!
At the end of July we went on a family trip to Yellow Stone.
In August we decided to get at least one camping trip in. We went up to Meadow Lake. Beautiful!!
In September we mostly just goofed off.
For Halloween we were Goldie Locks and the Three Bears. Here's Goldie, and Baby Bear visiting Grandma's House.
The last three months we have been harvesting the garden, canning fruits and veggies, and drying yummy things to snack on, like apples, apricots, and sunflower seeds. We're so very thankful for this year's good weather and big garden.
So there you have it. I'm not being to much of a bum, and life's little challenges haven't gotten the best of me either.
HAPPY THANKS GIVING!!!


2 comments:
Cute! I've been missing you and this was a nice little catch up. :)
You are one tough mama. Sure love you, and we're excited for your recent good news and the great times that will ensue.
Post a Comment