So it's been a while, and the Team has had a few adventures since the last time I posted.
* We took a trip to Provo to celebrate Matt's sister's graduation and meet our new cousin Seth.
* We made a table cloth. (Jill and I. And Matt admired our fine work.)
* We started reading Middlemarch by George Elliot. Really I started reading Middlemarch, but because I'm listening to the audio book, everyone gets a chance to hear it from time to time.
* Jill learned to sit up on her own, how to fold her arms, and how to "sing" during the quiet moments in church.
* We took a trip to Texas to visit family and celebrate my brother's graduation.
* We went to some parties.
* We celebrated mother's day.
* We tried making new foods.
* I knitted a few things.
* We planted our garden.
* Matt started playing league soccer. Just a little warm up for the FIFA World cup this summer.
Just a few things. Hopefully I'll get some pictures up before too long.
xoxoxo
Thanks for letting us visit everyone. We love seeing you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment