Wednesday, June 22, 2011
Home for a few days
My mom came home from the hospital on Hospice Care last Thursday. Because of her permanent chemo treatment port we've been able to give her pain and nausea medicine by IV every few hours around the clock. She has been unable to keep any food down for over a week, but is still with us and able to hold conversations. We feel very blessed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
My prayers are with you and your family!
Oh Sarah! I don't even know what to say, my heart is breaking for you and your family. Don't forget to take pictures, you'll want them later. I love you!
We pray that you'll all have the strength you need from moment to moment. I'm sure it means so much to your mom to have you all with her. I have a handwritten note that my grammy wrote to herself hanging over our sink that says, "You are braver than you think you are." And you are. Love you and your babies so much.
Post a Comment