Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

What a wonderful day!!! I told Matt that he makes every day feel like Mother's day because on Sundays he is usually the one who cooks breakfast. Its lovely to be married to such a wonderful man.

This mother's day I'm extra thankful for my mother who is in the hospital due to some complications with her cancer battle. I love her so very much and don't remind her enough that I'm grateful for everything she has taught me and how she is still teaching me every time I talk to her.

Having my mom very far away has given me lots of opportunities to be mothered by others. I'm thankful for all of my friends here in Idaho who have helped fill that need. Thank you for cooking me dinner, for coming over to play with and hold my babies, for talking to me over the phone and giving me wonderful advice. Thank you for doing my laundry and mopping my floor and  keeping Jill while MaryEllen and I took a few days to recover. Thank you for lending me books, for lending me support, and for letting me know that I wasn't the biggest baby on earth when I felt like I was in over my head.

Thank you for mothering me. I love you all.

Happy Mother's Day!

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Love you Sarah. :)