Home Safe!
Jill looks more like a Svedin, and MaryEllen looks more like a Jackson.
I'm with the Woodsworths. Jill looks more like Matthew, and MaryEllen looks more like you. But I think you all look about the same. I'm bad at the "Who does baby look like" game. I think all babies look like babies.
I agree Jill looks like her Dad and MaryEllen reminds me of you and your Dad a little bit. Something about the eyebrows and face shape. :)
I know who the first two babies, but the last two look like twins to me. Excited to see them in person this August.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Jill looks more like a Svedin, and MaryEllen looks more like a Jackson.
I'm with the Woodsworths. Jill looks more like Matthew, and MaryEllen looks more like you. But I think you all look about the same. I'm bad at the "Who does baby look like" game. I think all babies look like babies.
I agree Jill looks like her Dad and MaryEllen reminds me of you and your Dad a little bit. Something about the eyebrows and face shape. :)
I know who the first two babies, but the last two look like twins to me. Excited to see them in person this August.
Post a Comment