Friday, April 8, 2011

New Recruit

The first round of draft picks have begun early this year

Meet
MaryEllen Svedin



At 7lb 1oz, 19.5 in long,
she's a perfect pick for our team



And she came right in time for spring sports:
April 8, 2011
2:24 AM

11 comments:

the ginabean said...

Oh, she's darling! A nice fit. Congrats!

Heather said...

Your team members are so photogenic(sp?)!
You are right she is so beautiful just like Jill and her mother.

Leslie@leserleeslovesandhobbies said...

She is so adorable. And I can't get over how young Jill looks now. I used to think she was starting to get so grown up, but then you put her short hair next to her little sister, and she doesn't look so grown up anymore. Congratulations!

Krystal said...

Congrats! She's beautiful.

Mary said...

In that first picture, I think she TOTALLY looks like you.

Rebecca J said...

You have a little lookalike, Sarah! What a nice feeling. Best wishes for a speedy recovery and as much sleep as you can muster!

Marci said...

loved the pics. Thanks for posting! Hope you are doing alright!! :)

Cassie said...

She is so cute! Congrats. :)

Rachel said...

She is just beautiful Sarah. I am so happy for you. Congrats!

Christy said...

Congrats!! She is so beautiful. I hope you are feeling well.

tracy said...

Ooooohhhhh! Love these pics of Mary Ellen...and all the rest of you, too! I'm so happy for you! Let me know when you are up to visitors, I have love to bestow on you!