So, I'm due tomorrow!!!
I know you haven't seen much of me during the past 9 months. I'm a little bigger around the middle, that's all.
It's not that I've been avoiding the camara; I just haven't thought about taking pictures. Until one day a very kind friend of mine stopped me and asked me to do a little spin. She said, "Have you looked in the mirror today? I love this. What you're doing here is fabulous. You could be a modle." I honestly had not looked in the mirror for very long so I was a little worried about what she saw.
This is a picture of what she loved . . .
Apparently she's a big fan of pea coats on pregnant ladies, and bright pink socks with black shoes and white pants.
What ever it was she loves, her thoughtful comment made me remember that I needed to take pictures. I decided I'd better do it before I looked in the mirror.
Here's a side view without the coat. Happy early birthday, Baby.


3 comments:
What?!?! You are due tomorrow? Already? Wowzers! Good luck!
You definitely do look cute! I love the coat with the belly. We definitely aren't wearing coats down here anymore!
I agree you could totally be a maternity model. Good luck with the labor and delivery.
Post a Comment