Tuesday, February 8, 2011

One of My Favorite Holidays


My dear single friends,
I'm sorry if I don't agree with you when you moan about how February and V-tine's Day are sad for single people. I have always loved Valentine's Day! Having a valentine to share it with hasn't changed the intensity either.

Forgive me for being blunt, but Valentine's Day isn't about YOU!
On top of that, when you do have someone to share it with, it still won't be about YOU!

Valentine's Day is about spreading the love. So get some love, from somewhere . . . and go spread it. GO hug a grandma or something and stop waiting around.

Love you! (I promise I do.)

PS: The best tasting conversation hearts are sold in the bulk bins at Winco.

2 comments:

Melissa Giles said...

I really like that commercial that says, Valentine's Day isn't about saying I love you, but about saying I love us.
Your outlook completely changes when you make it about your family instead of your soul mate... and then you can go on from there!
I loved the Necco conversational hearts. I don't know of they make them anymore.

Ellen said...

Thank for sharing the advise and love. Call me and I'll tell you about the wonderful Valentine's Month that I and my Sweetheart have had.