I know how you are. At the end of December you said to yourself, "I wish I could find a way to make this Christmas feeling last all year long." Well, I'm just trying to help you out by talking about Christmas in the middle of January.
Merry Christmas!

I received some very wonderful and thoughtful gifts this year, but Matt will tell you that my favorite is the one one Santa brought me. I've been working on it non-stop ever since Christmas Day. This is also the only really good picture I got of our decorated Christmas tree. Matt picked a beautiful tree this year.
He also picked out a beautiful new digital point and shoot camera for me (a Christmas Eve gift so I would be ready for the big day.)
Merry Christmas!
I received some very wonderful and thoughtful gifts this year, but Matt will tell you that my favorite is the one one Santa brought me. I've been working on it non-stop ever since Christmas Day. This is also the only really good picture I got of our decorated Christmas tree. Matt picked a beautiful tree this year.
He also picked out a beautiful new digital point and shoot camera for me (a Christmas Eve gift so I would be ready for the big day.)
Matt find this little number in his stocking . . . No, not Jill. She was last year's gift. (Jill doesn't usually scowl like that when we take pictures. She was just trying to get used to the new flash, and figure out what she should do with Dad's new toy.
Jill's stocking held beads, her new favorite thing, and mittens for the next few cold months, and . . .


1 comment:
I love how Jill already loves jewelry. Too cute. -Plus, you guys really did have a beautiful tree. :)
Post a Comment