Along with letting everyone know that she just got her 6th tooth, that she loves being 1 year old (and sneaking into the bathroom to unroll the toilet paper), and that she is on the verge of being an Olympic speed walker, our little girl also wanted everyone to know:
We knew it the moment this cute thing came to earth.
With that much inspiration how could we not try for another?
So, Baby Svedin #2 is due to arrive the first part of April, 2011. The doctors say it'll be another little girl. (Good thing, because we know what to do with those.)



7 comments:
How have I not known this? I guess last time I saw you, you had that rockin' pink tweed jacket on, so that might explain it. I'm so jealous that you get another girl. That's what I wanted the second time around, because I knew what to do with a girl. Congratulations!
Yay, another girl! Sisters are the best. How fun!
Wow another girl! Congratulations! All we can do is make boys in the Christensen family. I just found out Myles and Jill will be having the 13th grandson in a row in our family. Crazy!
Congrats Sarah!!!!
Congratulations, Sarah! How exciting!
Congratulations Sarah! I am so happy for you. Jill is a doll, and I'm sure #2 will be just as adorable. I hope all is well for your little family. Tell Matt hi. Miss ya!
Congrats, Sarah!
Post a Comment