Sunday, September 6, 2009

Saving the World

I love all of my wedding gifts, and all of our wonderful friends and family who were so thoughtful. I especially love this one, because I didn't think any one would actually get them for me, even though I registered for them. But I was way wrong. One of my roommates came though for me and I have to say that I was the most excited girl on earth when we opened them!!

Now, most of you are probably thinking that 100 cookie cutters in letters, numbers, and other random shapes are the last thing a newly wed couple needs, but I have to say, that those large heart shaped biscuits are more delicious than the regular round ones. Even the round frilly ones taste a little better.

And best of all, according to Matt, I now "have enough cookie cutters to save the world." Now that's really something. Thanks Cass!!!

6 comments:

Natalie said...

If I.F. had a BB&B when I got married, I would have registered for those, too. If I had a place to put them, I would have them, too :)

Lorraine said...

I wish I had enough cookie cutters to save the world. My collection is pathetic. A few hearts and a gingerbread man. A dinosaur sandwich cutter. And I am super jealous of your vegetable garden. I gave up and bought plants to put in my porch planter box. Well, and thyme and red sage and basil. Plus snapdragons and dianthas. Those are flowers. Love you!

Ellen said...

You will really love those PLASTIC cookies cutters when you have a 2 year old that wants to do play dough every day.

They will be easy to use and clean and the sandwiches will also be a lot more delicious.

Cassie said...

You made me laugh with this post. I am glad you like them. And it is totally true those heart ones taste much better than plain round ones. :)

Leslie@leserleeslovesandhobbies said...

I bought them about four years ago. Too bad I don't make cookies very often. But I do have them in every holiday shape, so I could, if I wanted to.

Lorraine said...

Rain is falling all around is a primary song.