Saturday, February 14, 2009

Winter Picnic

So, this is from a few weeks ago, but I finally have time (am making time) to tell you about our so fun winter picnic. For Christmas I got Matt a pair of snowshoes and a map to my favorite Idaho spot. Here's a pic of him being a snowshoe model.


We drove up to Rexy and hiked into my favorite summer spot. It's a good thing I married an outdoors man or none of this would have even been possible.


Here a pic of me taking a pic of our route and destination. It wasn't a cold as it looked. The sun was out just a little. We're going to that big heap of rocks to the left.


Here's our amazing "camp fire" and picnic. Yum, hot dogs.

On the way back we took some hills at a full run. so much fun!


I hope you can see from the look on our faces that this won't be our last snowshoeing trip!

3 comments:

Kate said...

This totally looks like a crazy whatevs WINTER picnic!! Stay true to the tradish!

Cassie said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Loved the pics.

Jenny Jackson said...

What a fun picnic. Glad you had a little bit of sunshine up there in Idaho!