Sunday, September 9, 2012

She did it again


Everyone needs a friend like mine. She is so talented it's inspiring. She is very thoughtful, and she's always helping me out in areas that I'm seriously lacking in. Last night she sent Matt and me on a date to a football game as she watched our children, and then she took cute cute pictures of Jilly-bean. Now I have something awesome to put in my new family picture frames. And they match M.E. Lou's cute pics. Hurry for wonderful friends.

PS: September is National Sewing Month and Sharon has some great stuff up on her blog to celebrate all month long. Go check it out.

1 comment:

shellyj said...

Those pictures are so stinking cute. Oh my goodness. I can't believe how big she has gotten- last time we saw her she still didn't have hair and so I didn't even think that was Jill at first. Crazy! We need to see you guys more.