Sunday, May 13, 2012

Speaking of Mothers

Ah-hemm . . . Jill and MaryEllen would like to announce the not too distant arrival of their new baby sister. For those of you who like to count, I'm 20 weeks along this week. Baby Girl #3 is due September 28th.

7 comments:

Larry said...

A special Mothers Day this year. Congratulations.

Dave & Chels said...

Yeah!! Another girl. You guys are pretty good at making them. :) SO excited for you guys. A new house, then a new baby. How exciting.

Natalie said...

Huh?! 20 weeks?? Did I know you were pregnant when I saw you in April? You sneaky, sneaky girl. Three girls are the best! (So I hear...Or maybe I'm just hoping :))

Congrats!!

Krystal said...

Congrats, Sarah! What great news!

shellyj said...

Congratulations!!! Man - we need to visit you guys again soon!!!

Leslie@leserleeslovesandhobbies said...

Holy crap! Well, I guess that's what happens when I never see you anymore. I guess that's what happens when I work in the morning, and you go to the library in the morning. Congratulations!

Cassie said...

Congrats!!! Very exciting announcement. -I love late summer babies. Then she'll be ready to explore in the spring. :)