Thanks Sharon, for the cute family pictures. We needed a new one. And thanks to all my friends who encourage me to finish what I started even though it's taking FOR-EV-ER!!!!
Look what I finally finished! One down, 5 (or so) more to go. I'm so excited that this is in the mail. I'm so sad that the newborn baby it was meant for is probably crawling by now.
Well. Surprise! If you have been expecting something belated for your baby or One-year-old, watch out. You may be next.


3 comments:
We got it in the mail today and she loves it. This little girl loves small soft blankies to hold. She always has Ariana's which causes Ariana to get mad, so it will be nice to have one for each of them. Thank you so much.
PS, we wanted Eeyore, but no rush, I understand how hectic life can be with two little girls 18 months apart.
It looks great!!! I'm only 20 rows in with my blanket... guess I need to kick mine up a gear!
Super cute! You are so talented. :)
Post a Comment