Friday, February 10, 2012

Once again, bringing you Christmas in February

Thank goodness I'm not a department store, and I don't have the responsibility of getting you ready for the holidays. Thank goodness I have the wonderful pleasure of celebrating with you and keeping the merry feeling of Christmas in your life as long into the new year as I possible can manage.

And what a merry year it was for us.

MaryEllen loves Christmas. She loves everything, but she expecially loved this.

 

As you can see!


Jill received some lovey hairbands from Santa with the thought that maybe her mother could learn something new this year. She is much better at getting them out than I am at getting them in.

This was the only part that was a little troubling to little miss ME. She couldn't figure out why I kept handing her brightly wrapped packages that she knew she wasn't supposed to touch.

 
Santa was very good to us this year. He brought a grocery cart full of play food & a table a chairs to eat at.

 
We hope you ate well this Chirstmas. We sure did.

No comments: