Ha Ha Ha. Spring brought us ALL such a nice surprise this year. But she was sooo tricky about it. The last week of March was beautiful, in the 40's and 50's all week long. (That's wonderful for March in Idaho.) I was so excited and though we might have a lovely spring from here on out. April 1st and 2nd were the most beautiful days of all. Then, on April 3rd, Mother nature got a good laugh as she YELLED "April Fools" and dropped 4 inches of snow on my front step.
Matt and I were planning on grilling to welcome Spring, but I guess the invitation got lost in the mail. Oh well, at least we weren't part of the sad Easter troop that got to hunt eggs in the snow.
Good one Mother N. You fooled us all.
(Wish I had pictures, but I was to disgusted to take any this year.)
Saturday, April 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment