Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Pass It On!

I've never been very good at passing along information because 1.) I figure I'm the last one to know, and 2.) I don't want people to think I think I'm a smarty-pants. But sometimes you get something that just needs to be passed along. So I hope that some of you already know this, but I also hope that some of you don't so I can feel useful.

There are children's games hidden deep within the church website. They are actually on The Friend's website. My lovely young mother friend and college roommate showed me how to get to them on her blog.

Go to LDS.org
Then Gospel Library
click on Magazines
Select The Friend

or

Just go to http://friend.lds.org

Then save that webpage to your favorites and revisit over and over again. I just put together three puzzles and now I'm humming "Do What is Right." What a great way to entertain your computer savvy children any day of the week.

I just wish I could put it on my Public Library blog. I'm half tempted too anyway.

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Ellen loves the coloring pages and puzzles because she can do them by herself. We did a hidden puzzle together, and then she wanted to do it over and over by herself, too! I'm glad you found it.