Thursday, January 8, 2009

First Practice.

Everyone has been asking me for wedding pictures and details from this last month. All I can say is all in good time for the pictures.

Just so you know, Matt and I had a wonderful Christmas. We decorated our new home just in time to pack up and fly out to Texas to spend a few days with my family. Texas and my family both offered us a warm reception.

We spent our huggie-moon touring the Dallas/Ft. Worth area, then hopped a plane to Indiana to spend 2 blissfully lazy days with Matt's family.

Over the 10 day break we played a lot of games, gave a lot of hugs, and ate a lot of food.

We made it home January 3rd night to a Christmas decorated home, an empty fridge, and boxes and pictures still to be unpacked and hung.

This week we've been getting back into our work routines, traveling around town to pick up our mail from friends who were kind enough to help us out, and unpacking the last of our move-in boxes. We're excited to set up house and get into some kind of groove. Right now that groove includes Matt making me dinner every night (because he gets home first). I can't complain.

10 comments:

jmholloway said...

Isn't marriage awesome! I am happy to hear from you. Congratulations!

Mindi

Natalie said...

Yay! Go team! :)

(btw- you might want to fix the link to this blog from your other blog.)

I have something to send you so don't move or anything, OK? :) Love you guys!

Natalie said...

nevermind :)

Kathryn Cooper said...

How exciting! I look forward to seeing some cute wedding photos. Congrats again!

the ginabean said...

Schweet! Sounds like quite the holiday you had! A nice, long break right after you got married. Awesome.

Are you going to keep up your old blog? Just curious.

Lorraine said...

Wow, you are living the life.

I'm still waiting for the quilt pattern you like, btw. I'm almost ready for a new project. (Says the girl who's going to have baby number 3 in 3 weeks). Ha!

Cassie said...

I am so excited to hear that you are doing well. That moving in stuff sure does take a while, but it's fun. Love you.

Darren Johnson Family said...

so fun! what is your address? Csn you post it on my blog? dtfam.blogspot.com. That would be awesome!

Waco Gropp said...

I wish I would have been home to attend the Waco open house, I am sure the bride was breathtaking and the groom, well who goes to see the groom. A wonderful way to start forever. Congrats.

Marci said...

you guys have a blog! I love it! I'm glad things are well and happy for you!!!